Rockwell Automation provides a number of downloads, updates and additional resources related to software and associated products.
- Drivers & Firmware
- Electronic Data Sheets
- Installation Instructions
- Procurement Specifications
- Programming Manuals
- Quick Start Guides
- Reference Manuals
- Sample Code
- Software Activations
- Software Downloads
- Troubleshooting Guide
- User Manuals
- Wiring Diagrams
Migration Lifecycle Management – Identify parts in their lifecycle
Rockwell Automation Drives Service & Support – in-depth knowledge on drives service and support including inactive, discontinued, and obsolete.
Rockwell Automation Product Catalogs – extensive product information including specification, selection and configuration data, system components, accessories, drawings, and much more! In addition to updates on thousands of products, the new versions are completely on-line to allow for easier navigating and reference.
Rockwell Automation Product Selection Tools – browse for additional product information.
- Compatibility & Downloads
- Configuration Tools
- Literature Library
- Knowledgebase Support
- Product Selection Tool
- Product Catalog
Rockwell Automation Training Resources:
NEW! Rockwell Product Catalog iPad App
Access Product Information in a Whole New Way
Now available in the iTunes App Store, the Rockwell Automation Product Catalog iPad app allows you the convenience to browse or search our comprehensive product offering from your iPad.
Configure and select from thousands of industrial automation products to help meet your application requirements. And when you’re ready to learn more, search for your local distributor or sales office. For more details and to download the free app, visit the iTunes app store.
MOBILE APPLICATIONS – search under apps in the iTunes or Google Play store from your smart device.
|Rockwell Automation ControlLogix Troubleshooting Guide||This troubleshooting guide is filled with procedures, error code information, and status indicator listings with recommended actions, reference charts, and hardware/software diagrams.|
|Rockwell Automation Status Light Analyzer||This app will allow you to input the states of the status lights for CompactLogix Controllers and quickly diagnose what action to take.|
|PLC Drive Fault Finder||Allen-Bradley drive fault codes and troubleshooting guide for PowerFlex, Ultra 3000, 1336 & Kinetix drives. Includes a link to AB.com as well as manual downloads.|
|Rockwell Automation Product Barcode Scanner *phone with an auto-focus camera (3GS or better) required. You can also manually input a catalog number and get to the same documents.||Scan a barcode off most CompactLogix and ControlLogix Processors and I/O to get the literature you need from Literature Library or the Knowledgebase (TechConnect Account Required).|
|Rockwell Automation Sensor Catalog||Rockwell Automation Sensors Catalog|
|Fan Energy Savings Calculator from Rockwell Automation||This tool is designed to compare conventional flow control methods with PowerFlex drives and show the differential power consumption of each.|
|Pump Energy Savings Calculator from Rockwell Automation||This tool is designed to compare conventional flow control methods with PowerFlex drives and show the differential power consumption of each.|
|IDM Value Analyzer Tool from Rockwell Automation
*results are approximate and can vary significantly from actual results. For more detailed analysis please use Motion Analyzer
|This tool is intended to help answer the following questions: how much panel space will I save when I move axes from my in-cabinet system to IDM; how much will I save by buying a smaller cabinet when I use IDM; how many power conditioning devices such as fuses, breakers, contactors; and line filters will I remove from my cabinet when I migrate some of my axes to IDM; how much would that save; how many cable runs will I save when I migrate my axes to IDM; how much will I save in my cable tray / duct infrastructure; how much labor will I save by migrating my axes to IDM.|
|Rockwell Automation Events
*the official mobile application for Rockwell Automation events, including Automation Fair.
|Use this tool to plan your day and make the most out of your time at the event: Create your daily schedule, search for exhibitors, log-in and follow social media channels, take notes, navigate the event with interactive floor maps, and event FAQs.|
|Rockwell Automation TechEd
*the official app for RSTechED – a premier Rockwell Automation training event for manufacturing, production and IT Professionals.
|The app is designed to enhance the experience for RSTechED attendees by putting networking and information at your fingertips.|
iBooks – search under apps in the iTunes store from your smart device.
- Introduction to Automation iBook: this book created by Rockwell Automation will provide you with a broad and fundamental understanding of industrial automation. Topics range from an overview of common automation industries to an introduction of basic automated system components, such as controllers I/O, drives, and HMI (Human Machine Interface). In addition, you will learn common automation terminology, what tools are used with industrial automation, and what careers may be available to them within this field. The variety of learning resources integrated in this iBook will give you a solid foundation with automated systems and prepare you for more advanced automation-related topics. *Search Under Books in the iTunes Store — Search for Rockwell Automation
- AC and DC Drives iBook: this book created by Rockwell Automation iBook will provide you with an understanding of AC and DC drives, including basic configuring, operating, maintaining and troubleshooting using a HIM and HMI. You will identify basic components common to industrial drive applications. You will also learn the characteristics of AC and DC drives in various examples of real-world applications. This book includes key concepts, definitions, links to multimedia examples and more to give you an interactive learning experience. *Search Under Books in the iTunes Store — Search for Rockwell Automation